Skip To Main Content


See what we do and apply below.

Apply Now! - Student Portal

Counselor Portal


Driving Permission Form

Students enrolled in classes that require a student to participate in outside clinicals or internships must complete and submit a Driving Permission Form. Complete and print the form below for your class.

Program Driving Form